Sunday 25 January 2015

Wagamama fun and a New Car

So since I posted on Monday I've lost another 1lb not as good as my weight loss last week, I grant you, but every little helps.

I have gone a tinsey bit off the diet way as I had a fantastic dinner at Wagamamas. Okay it's a chain but I think the food is really good and with having a toddler a meal out anywhere is a special occasion. 

We had duck dumpling for starters. I had a cheeky glass of fizz to go with them.

Well why not... 😄

Then for my main I had Firecracker chicken.


It was very spicy but oh so yummy.

The hubby had teriyaki soba.


I did have a dessert shh don't tell my diet club. I had Banana Katsu, battered banana with Salted Caramel ice cream it was so yum. I dread to think the calories.. 

Apart from the normal work stuff and the amazing up and downs of being a parent. The little one is still not sleeping properly but I getting us to running on only a few hours sleep. 

I bought a new car yay.. So excited.. Although I need to wait till March to get it. I'm getting a Suzuki Swift, in black. 

So good news for me as I've got my own car and great news for my hubby as he gets his car back..

Also it's a 5 star safety rating with ISO Fix which is so important for the little one.

I think it the perfect combination of safety and style... 






No comments:

Post a Comment