Friday 13 February 2015

Out with the Girls

Just before Valentine's weekend kicks off just wanted to post what happen last week.

Finally got to spend some time with my best friends.

I moved to the country but they stayed in the big city well in the suburbs. 

Now I love living in Kent but it a shame it's so far away from the girlies.


So we started with the obligatory champagne.

Then had a wonderful dinner at Las Iguanas on the south bank right next to the Royal Festival Hall. The restaurant is in the railway arches and you can here the muffled thundering of the trains over head.

I had some lovely chicken skewers.

We then moved on to a few cocktail bars in Covent Garden for some more drinkies.  


By the end of the night we got on to some deep discussion about women rights and feminism (the perils of alcohol) I found it werid just how disperate our opinions can be. I think because women in this country enjoy (compared to the majority of the world) are a lot freer sometimes we can take them for granted and not push for more or get more involved in the plight of other that aren't so free. 

But as we're friends we got over and disagreements we might of had and headed home. 

One thing I keep forgetting as a new Mum not only do you need to find a babysitter for the night you are going out it also advisable to have some one in the morning on hand to help. As an 15 month old doesn't care if you're hungover and want a rest.



So I've been neglecting my diet from the last week and a half and a couple of lb gain at Slimming World proved that.

So am now back on it in full swing 
Enjoying roster Vegtables with spray oil to keep them health


On Slimming World eggs and potatoes are syn free so I can enjoy and indulgent brunch

I also made a fab curry which was extra yum even though I made a bit too much. Which ended up in two curry dinners and a lunch and some leftovers in the bin.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment