Wednesday 6 July 2016

Sorry but hey Cocktails


Hi guy firstly apologies that I haven't posted in a month just, been super busy with my new job and other things but now I'm back in full effect 

Firstly my friend bought me this awesome watering can.


I have decided to named Lady Florence of Anglesey. Yes I do like to give my inanimate objects crazy names



Oh and one night I came home this week to this from my Darling Husband as I was having a bad day.


So I went for a night out in town with my mum, to go and see Motown in the west end, ooh posh.

Firstly we did some window shopping and I got a fab pep talk from the Libery Window 



After that we went to a fab bar/restaurant called Portraits at the top of the National Portrait Gallery it's got a fab view and even better cocktails.

We had some martini straight up 
And a fab Earl grey tea margarita 

The staff was so nice they even gave a taster of another cocktail they do.

We then went on to Mr Foggs Gin Bar 


I loved the drink called 'Old Fashion Fanny' which in the UK has hilarious conitations 

But in the end when for a gin base cocktail which was okay although a bit too sweet for me. 

Loved the presentation in the old beer glass 

They even give you the bill in a quirky tin 

Then on a futher walk around we ended up going by a gallery which had the Bansky Dismaland art which as a Disney fan is cool 

We then stopped for dinner in Zizzi where I enjoyed a fab Pinot was going to photograph my food but after all the cocktails was so hungry.

We carried with a few drinks in the Theatre and by the way Motown is awesome.

But as it was a very late night needed a midnight snack on the way home. Why does drinking always make me want to eat bad food lol 


To end the week I treated myself to some fab hotel chocolate 

And as the sun came out for a bit a nice cold cobra beer 

But tomorrow it's the Kent County Shoe so I'm going to blog Vlog and hopefully periscope 

No comments:

Post a Comment