Sunday 30 October 2016

Bananas, Banana Bread


Sorry, sorry, sorry!

Gosh I've been saying that a lot latly with regards to the blog.

It's just trying to juggle a job, a mad, but super fun 3 year old (he went three the other week crazy hey) so time just got away from me a bit.


But I'm off to Disney world in 3 days so I plan to get loads of blogging material might even write a few when I'm over there on my Blogger app. (Although will sort out the photo when I'm back as the app, well I can't work out on the app, how to get the pics right)

Any who before all the Disney madness I thought I add a cooking blog, blog lol.

A few weeks back at my inlaws I made them a lovely Banana loaf with the help of my glamours assistant my husband.

So what you will need is 

3 Bananas
140g Flour
140g Butter
140g sugar
1 tsp Baking Powder 
2 eggs 





First weigh out the sugar



and the Butter 



And cream them together



Then weight the flower 



And whisk two eggs



Fold in the flower and the eggs


Then add a 1tps of Baking Powder


Then take your 3 bananas


Chop them 


Then smush (my technical term for the below) lol  them together a much as you can


Then fold this into the mixture 



After that your mixture should be ready for the oven


Then spoon it into a loaf team 


and cook in a 180 degree oven for around 50 minutes.




And Enjoy it with some fizz.


Right so hope you make enjoy it and love it!!


Also keep an eye out in the coming week for all my Disney posts so excited!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment