Thursday 3 December 2015

Busy Bee mean a blank Blog

Hi guys so I admit I forgot to post last week.

It just I've been so busy. House moving has turned into hell on earth with Lawyers, Mortgage advisers and general craziness.

Honestly having dyslexia and dealing with loads of forms and trying to retain lots of information in your head and doing figures and other stuff all at the same time, is sometimes physically painful. I spent most of the time feeling sick. I know it will be all worth it in the end just need the end to come soon. (I know first world problems)

But I do think that Banks and Lawyers really need to make their processes more Dyslexia and other learning difficulty friendly. Also a bit better Customer service so they don't make you feel stupid if you get stuff wrong but hey ho you can't have everything.

Coupled with that Husband is away, in Manchester, for work so I'm at my mums to get help with the little man. Yes could do it on my own, but considering I'd have to drop him round every morning at 7am then pick him up every evening at 6.30pm it seem far more sensible to stay.

That also means I get a home cooked meal every-night, which after a hard day at work is utter perfection. And as it's my mums cooking it fab as everyone know their mum's cooking taste better than anyone else.

The one downside is that my mum is the guardian of her kitchen so it  means I haven't been able to cook.

So my cooking blog this week consists of no cooking.

Although I did have my first Christmas Sandwich and Mince Pie of the festive season. They were so yum and now feel I'm starting to get into the spirit of the season.



And I've nearly completed my Christmas Shopping so another positives.

So that about it really not the most exciting blog in the work but  as I am back at home this weekend, I   promise to cook something Simple yet Christmassy for you guys.

So apologies again for being a bit crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment