Tuesday 22 December 2015

A quick Christmas Message



This week at work has been full of sweets, chocolate and biscuits and the highlight of the week a guy at works wife made an AAAA-mazing chocolate cake it was so so so so yum. Actually jealous as I don't think I could make a cake that tasty.



it was all gone in about two hours.

I also got to see the new Star Wars - No spoilers! But I really enjoyed it and give ti 5 Stars. Our local cinema where doing some Star Wars Themed cocktail, I didn't managed to have one well I did go to the 10.30am showing and even that's a bit early for me.




So between that and getting the last minutes Christmas Stuff Done just a short post this week.

I'll give you an update next week of how the Dyslexic Cooking Christmas went.

All I can say is there will be far to much food, far too much drink and I know for the little one far to many presents.

although I will pause and remember how lucky I am at this time of year. I have an amazing family, I have a lovely home and I will have good friends, good food and fun over this special time. I know a lot of people won't have any of that.

Christmas, I do think is about family and it is the one time of year that we normally take a breath and enjoy all being together.

So spare a thought for those who have less and more importantly those who have nothing. Please remember to donate and help where you can.

And make sure you appreciate what you have. If your family start getting on your nerves or the turkey's a bit dry or the kids are being to loud with their toys or there's the same old crap on the telly. Look around and really take it in and think about the thousands of people who would be happy with just a fraction of what you have.

So I hope everyone who reads this has a great festive period and I will be back in touch before the New Year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment