Tuesday 4 November 2014

My First Post

Just my first post to say hi and what to expect.

I'll be doing a lot of blogging via my iPhone and being dyslexic and dyspraxic I apologies now for any spelling or grammar errors. So if you're a grammar pedant this might not be the blog for you.

Well I'm 34 and my main loves are my 1 year old son, my husband, food and Disney. I'm also a big sci-fi fan and love reading.

I hope to be blogging mainly about the food I'm cooking/eating along with trying to get my son into different foods. Whining that I don't get to visit disney enough. Although I do like a tangent so who knows where this blog will go on a weekly basis.

Well I hope you like it and I hope I keep it up,

Thanks

K8ty

Oh and a quick pic of my Oct Disney trip


No comments:

Post a Comment